Quality Automotive Repair in
Warren, NJ & Basking Ridge, NJ
1312 Valley Road Stirling, NJ 07980 – call 908-647-1999
Valley Automotive in Sterling New Jersey
Frequently Asked Questions
Who makes this warranty?
This warranty is made by the independent repair facility named on the original repair invoice and is administered by National
Pronto Association. The independent repair facility warrants repairs and workmanship for 24-months or 24,000 miles
whichever comes first anywhere in the United States and Canada. This warranty is not an extended car warranty. This warranty
is made on the originally installed part only.
Are all parts covered?
All new parts installed by the participating service cenler; regardless of where the service center purchased the parts are
covered (see "What's not covered" in the Warranty Terms for exclusions).
What is the 25 mile rule?
If consumer is more than 25 miles From the original service center, the consumer must call the Warranty administrator to start a warranty claim prior to any work being performed. The warranty administrator will give instruction on how to handle the warranty. This is a reimbursable warranty and the consumer will be required to pay for the warranty work at time of service and submit receipts to warranty administrator for claim payment. Reimbursement rules apply. lf a consumer is 25 miles or less from the original service, consumer must return to the original service center for warranty work. Service center agrees to replace the failed part without charging the consumer for parts or labor. Service center may contact the supplier of the failed part to file a claim. In both cases, please refer to the section on "How to obtain warranty service". Failure of the consumer to follow the 25 mile rule instructions will automatically void the Protection Plus warranty.
How do I handle a warranty which returns to my shop for repair (falls within the 25 mile limit)?
Ask the consumer for a copy of the original repair invoice. As a participant in this program you agree to replace the failed part and labor associated with failed part at no charge to the consumer. Consumer must pay for any non-warranty services ordered at time of repair. The Protection Plus warranty does not offer any labor reimbursement.
What steps does the consumer take to file a warranty claim?
How do I obtain Warranty Service?
You must complete the following steps prior to any work being performed. All claims are subject to verification before any reimbursement may be made. lf consumer is 25 miles or less from the original service center, consumer must return to the original service center lor warranty work. The original service center agrees to replace the failed part and perform the warranty repair at no cost to the consumer. Consumer must pay lor any non-warranty services ordered.
Steps to start a warranty claim:
1. If consumer is more than 25 miles from the original service center, consumer must call the Protection Plus Warranty Administrator al 1-800-477-6686 for warranty instruction and approval. Warranty line is answered Monday thru Friday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Central time. For after hours emergencies, an automated voice mail system will give instructions and an alternate phone number for help if needed. During normal business hours, Warranty Administrator will provide instruction on what steps to take in regards to your warranty. Warranty administrator may offer a relerral to another participating service center. However, under this Protection Plus limited warranty, the consumer has the right to choose where they take their vehicle for service. Limits of reimbursement apply - see "Reimbursement limits".
2. This is a limited reimbursement warranty and consumer MUST pay for the part(s), labor, and tax on the warranty repair at the time of service. Consumer must also pay for any non-warranty services ordered. Non-warranty service is not reimbursable. Reimbursement limit applies. Reimbursement is limited lo covering the failed part (as listed on the original ticket), labor, and tax associated with failed part. lncidental or Consequential damages are not covered under this warranty. Reimbursement shall not exceed cost of original repair.
3. For reimbursement: Submit a legible copy of the original receipt and a legible copy of the warranty repair receipt (must show paid in full) within 30 days to: Warranty Processing, 204 N. Dooley Street, Suite 300, Grapevine, TX 76051. Include the following with your warranty claim: full name, mailing address, and contact phone number. Please contact the warranty administrator prior to mailing claim paperwork.
4. In some cases it may be necessary for the consumer to ship the failed part to the Warranty administrator. The Warrantyadministrator will provide instruction on how to ship the part and will reimburse consumer for any shipping charges incurred (a shipping receipt must be submitted to warranty administrator). Failure to ship a requested warranted part voids this warranty.
5. Please allow two weeks for check processing.
What are the Reimbursement Limits?
Reimbursement is limited to covering only the failed part (as listed on original service ticket), labor, and tax associated with part for a period of 24-months or 24,O0O miles; whichever comes first. The date of original repair and odometer reading will be used to determine eligibility. Reimbursement is limited to covering up to the original dollar amount charged for the part and labor/tax associated with part as listed on the original service ticket. Reimbursement shall not exceed original cost of installation. lf the warranty repair costs are less than the original service ticket, the lesser amount will be reimbursed. Incidental or Consequential damages are not covered.
What People Are Saying About our,
Automotive Repair Warren, NJ / Automotive Repair Basking Ridge, NJ
and Automotive Repair Stirling, NJ